Unrepentant Old Hippie has nominated me for a Thinking Blogger Award and though I’m a little late on the uptake, I want to thank her for the honour!
The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (There is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).
Five bloggers who make me think are, in no particular order:
- Alone on a Boreal Stage always has something writerly that makes my noggin work.
- Le Revue Gauche can always be counted on to bring forward the anarcho-socialist pov to any issue that arises and that never fails to make me think twice about my own analysis of the issue.
- The Conscious Earth keeps me thinking not only about the environmental havoc we’re wreaking on the planet but also about what we need to do to fix the mess we’ve created.
- Accidental Deliberations catches a lot of what the mainstream media misses, or corrects it, and it’s always information that makes me think more deeply about the issues.
- Thought Interrupted keeps me up-to-date on many of the goings on in Alberta which makes me think it’s rilly, rilly good to be living in SK!
There are several others that come to mind, such as April Reign, POGGE and Red Jenny, for example. Hopefully someone else will nominate them for the Thinking Blogger Award at some point in the future. So thanks for making me think.
And thanks again, U-ROH! U-ROCK!