Amy on the Web has tagged me for the 8 things meme.
The rules are as follows:
• Each player creates a list of eight random personal facts/habits.
• At the end of your post, list eight people who you want to tag to also do this meme.
• People who are tagged will write their own list of eight personal facts/habits and, if they have a blog of their own, post these rules and their list.
Here are my 8 things:
- I drink a pot of Red Rose tea every day.
- I try to do at least one blatantly political act per day.
- I am part of a recording project that will bring 85 women from 10 different regions of North America together to record songs based on the Earth Charter.
- My parents are divorced.
- My favourite book is Margaret Laurence’s, The Diviners.
- I love to plant, harvest and process fruits and vegetables, but hate the part in between — the weeding.
- I delivered two children into this world, without the use of epidurals.
- I live in a quiet, artsy neighbourhood.
I am tagging: